I’m on the #25QuestionsBook Launch Team! I’m excited to help spread the word about this book! More on the book below! Good stuff, ladies, good stuff.
From the Authentic Intimacy website…
“Whether you are married or single, having great sex or no sex, your sexuality is inseparable from your spirituality.
In 25 Questions You’re Afraid to Ask About Love, Sex, & Intimacy, Dr Juli Slattery tackles the most common and critical questions women ask about sexuality. Candid, wise, and practically minded, Juli answers each question while calling women to think biblically about all areas of their sexuality.”
What are the questions?
1. What’s the big deal about sex?
2. Who are you to judge my sexual choices?
3. Can I be single and sexual?
4. Is it wrong to like sex?
5. And I waited for this?
6. Why do guys care so much about sex?
7. What if I want sex more than my husband does?
8. How adventurous can we be in bed?
9. Is ——— okay in the bedroom? (You fill in the blank!)
10. What do my temptations say about me?
11. How do I get past my shame?
12. How do I know he’s the one?
13. How far is too far?
14. Is living together a good test run for marriage?
15. What if I’m attracted to someone else?
16. How can I compete with porn?
17. What’s wrong with mommy porn?
18. Is masturbation a sin?
19. Can I be godly and gay?
20. How do I rebuild trust after a betrayal?
21. Does forgiveness mean I’ll be hurt again?
22. What if I don’t like sex?
23. How do I make time to make love?
24. How do we fight without hurting each other?
25. Why wouldn’t God want me to be happy?